Wednesday 16 February 2011

You Caught Me With My Pants Down

Another relaxing day today, awoke early this morning to sort out mobile phone contracts. Ended up with the Iphone 4 which i had my heart set on. Not only a mobile, but also an accessory to carry every aspect of my life in.


When looking at today's choice of outfit, i favoured simplistic styling. As i was not venturing far i wanted to keep it easy and relatively minimalistic. A plain black vest and cardigan is always a favourite of mine. Matching to most outfits, my advice would be always have a black vest in your closet. Paired with a navy blue skirt with tan trimmed pocket and bow tie detailing, a perfect combination for almost any occassion.
.
Photobucket

My shoes are a result of £90 Stoccatto boots breaking. They were bought from River Island with store credit for £30. The soles are made of a rubber material which gives comfort when walking. The outer material is made of tan suede, although not the best choice for the wet weather, they make walking long distances very easy and comfortable (even with a slight heel)

Photobucket

Possibly the best news of the day was the return of my car from the repair shop! My baby Nissan Micra had been away to be repaired after an accident and returned home to me today!! Sporting some flashy new panels and doors it looks as good as new! Shame it had to crash into a brick wall to get it that way!
Have you ever heard of the saying "you don't know what you've got til' it's gone" ? Well that doesn't just apply to love! I didn't realised how much i love and need my car... i'll be taking much better care of him from now on!

Photobucket

Welcomed Home with a cuddle <3

2 comments:

  1. I like those boots Laura!! But not as much as I like/am very jealous of your iphone 4!! :)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona... Be prepared to be mega jealous of tonights post then! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete