Sunday 13 February 2011

Some girls won't dance to the beat of the track.....

Relaxing day for both me and my bank balance today. After being treated to a wonderful lunch with my mum and sister we headed on a stress free food shop. Sporting a pair of Amazon print pegleg trousers and a casual black top i am far from the typical fashion student stereo-type. (not always a bad thing)
Styled with a leather jacket and no accessorising apart from my faithful Tiffany and Pandora jewelery leaves my outfit looking effortless. However, paired with some killer heels these trousers have the potential to look very amazonian princess. Always glad when clothes bring versatility to my closet.

Photobucket



At night it's time to switch to all over black as my work requires. Introducing statement jewelery to an all black outfit is like painting on a blank canvas. Enter my beautiful Stag necklace from Topshop...


Photobucket


Received as a gift from my mum, it is the perfect statement piece to match with black garments.


Photobucket


Bringing life to an otherwise dull work uniform and never failing to attract compliments, it has gained its place as my favourite accessory. Thank goodness for my mums knowledge and good taste in fashion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment