Wednesday 16 February 2011

Iv Got a Friend... Her Name is Laura

Today was the start of the University fashion lookbook coming together. Two outfits from each group photographed in the style of our decade. The hard-ass attitude came through well in both our photographs and our designs. Perfect to reflect our grunge theme. Photo's to follow..

Another exciting event today was the arrival of my new IPhone4. After having a blackberry for 18months, a change was needed and this seemed to be the right direction. You could store your life inside if you needed to and i'm afraid that after only one day, i have came to realise, i can not live without my IPhone4!


Photobucket

Already i have acquired the Facebook app (of course), Skype to allow free chats with my dad, Scrabble for those boring lectures at Uni and of course, Angry Birds for my own amusement! What more does a girl need? 

Photobucket

Knowing i was receiving such a wonderful piece of technology today meant that this morning, i woke up feeling happy, which is rare these days due to fashion show stress, work stress and money worries. However, my mood clearly effected me in more ways than one. My garment choice benefited as i braved the cold in this summer outfit. 

Photobucket


My fabulous Topshop shorts which i can't seem to get enough of at the moment, Lady Gaga t-shirt and my bargain holdup tights. Not a combination i would usually think of but in this instance seemed to work well. Quirky and fun, exactly what's needed on these dull and rainy days!!


Photobucket


My t-shirt is sporting an Andy Warhol style Lady Gaga print, who i also can't get enough of and this was all worn with a leather jacket. Finished with some flower pattern high tops and the look was complete! So what do we think? Maybe i should wake up in a good mood more often?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment