Thursday 10 February 2011

Forget What We're Told..... Before We Get Too Old

As the days grow longer, my wardrobe seems to grow larger. After an adventure up town today with Tiina and Lynsey and a trip with my mum yesterday, it seems my bank balance is yelling at me for a break.


With half of my class in Paris for a week, i decided that i should get a little fun too. Using the money that i would have spent on flights to buy lovely new things seemed like the best idea. New accessories to brighten up any outfit are always a welcome addition to my inventory (especially when they come in the form of sunglasses and jewelery)

Photobucket


A beautiful bow necklace from the "big kid " collection and Lady Gaga inspired glasses from River Island, both perfect with any outfit. "Wreck this Journal" by Keri Smith will keep me occupied with various activities over the next few months. (watch this space)


Having a unique style is becoming harder and harder in the fashion industry so if you can't beat them.... Topshop had these American Flag shorts hiding amongst the usual ripped denims that the season brings. Paired with some Raybans and a white band t-shirt, they may become my favourite summer garment!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A checkered linen shirt brings a welcome casualness to my wardrobe and is perfect for the warm weather to come. Now i sit here, patiently awaiting the sunshine and beer gardens. I long to feel the sand beneath my toes. Summer 2011.... I'm waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment