Wednesday 13 April 2011

Somewhere a Clock is Ticking....

I thought i would give you an insight into my world....


Being a fashion student i seem to collect a vast amount of magazines, scraps, fabric and general junk. However, my OCD and desire for neat and clean areas often seems to stem my creativity. I'm sure my room would be less clinical looking if i could learn to "let go". At the moment though, i just can't.
Here's a little view into my room, i am guessing however, this is not a typical fashion students room....


Photobucket


I love cupcakes <3


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I spend all of my time here and reflects my personality as much as possible. I love my room.


On another note... i am missing my best friend Tiina very much! :( She is enjoying life in L.A and becoming a high flyer!! Proud of you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment